Congrats! He is gorgeous! And how funny that Austin was born almost exactly two weeks earlier, weighing 7 lbs 15 oz and being 21 inches long! Maybe their destined to be best friends...:)
Oh he is Beautiful! Congrats. I am loving that black hair:) Does it throw you off when you look at him like it does when I look at my b.boy with black hair? Yeah shocker:) I can't wait to meet him in person. I knew you were having a boy!!!
Congratulations! Wouldn't that be so fun if he kept his dark hair? Cute little boy. SO excited to see him next month! Wishing you well with your recovery.
Shannon says "He looks like a fun cousin!" I thought he looked a little more like a sleepy cousin, but he's probably a lot of fun too. He is super cute!
Ohhh...not good for me. I SO want a newborn, well maybe not another one, just one of my old ones back. I am so happy for you. First off, he's gorgeous!!! Second...you're not pregnant anymore!!! I have been dying to know what you had. I almost called but I didn't want to disrupt a possible sleeping baby, or even more a possible sleeping mother. Take care, Kristen. Oh, and if there is ever a lull in visitors and you need someone to steal, uh I mean, hold your baby...give me a call. ;)
We are excited for you at the Hatch house! Dylan is looking forward to Snickerdoodles again....now that your not so pregnant? At least that is what he told me the other day? I love me some boys....easy to raise....plus...gotta keep the Andelin name going forth! Can't wait to hold the little dude!
Congratulations!!! This isn't Toni, it's Brittany! She gave me her account so I could view your blog. Your blog is set on private so I can't see it. Could you add my e-mail on your list? THanks! blelmer22@Yahoo.com
23 comments:
C is for .... congratulations! how awesome!! I cant wait till he is old enought so i can teach him out to make mouth noises!!
Congrats! He is gorgeous! And how funny that Austin was born almost exactly two weeks earlier, weighing 7 lbs 15 oz and being 21 inches long! Maybe their destined to be best friends...:)
Oh he is Beautiful! Congrats. I am loving that black hair:) Does it throw you off when you look at him like it does when I look at my b.boy with black hair? Yeah shocker:) I can't wait to meet him in person. I knew you were having a boy!!!
Congrats! Can't wait to see him in person, and hold him, and try to keep Q from poking him... :)
He is sooo cute! Check out my blog, we just got pictures posted. Aw the cousins are so cute as babies.
another boy! fun for you guys. yay for you to be unpregnant!
I love him. I love him, I love him, I love him, I love him...
Congratulations! Wouldn't that be so fun if he kept his dark hair? Cute little boy. SO excited to see him next month! Wishing you well with your recovery.
yeah! that's our newest nephew! we love him already! and wow, i can't believe he has that dark hair! who would have thought?!?! rest up kristin!
Shannon says "He looks like a fun cousin!" I thought he looked a little more like a sleepy cousin, but he's probably a lot of fun too. He is super cute!
welcome baby cody! i'm happy to see your handsome face. congrats to the andelin's!!!!
love, lindsay
Oh, he is so sweet! I can't wait to hold him.
Finally! I love the hair-thanks to those Ozaki genes! He is perfect. I still can't believe you are a mother of 4! What?!
Ohhh...not good for me. I SO want a newborn, well maybe not another one, just one of my old ones back. I am so happy for you. First off, he's gorgeous!!! Second...you're not pregnant anymore!!! I have been dying to know what you had. I almost called but I didn't want to disrupt a possible sleeping baby, or even more a possible sleeping mother. Take care, Kristen. Oh, and if there is ever a lull in visitors and you need someone to steal, uh I mean, hold your baby...give me a call. ;)
We are excited for you at the Hatch house! Dylan is looking forward to Snickerdoodles again....now that your not so pregnant? At least that is what he told me the other day?
I love me some boys....easy to raise....plus...gotta keep the Andelin name going forth!
Can't wait to hold the little dude!
Yea!!
I still can't believe that black hair! He is so beautiful. Congratulations Rob and Kristin!
Cody is so cute. I love the dark hair. I can't wait to see him. Let him know that we love him.
Way to go! He's very cute. By his cheeks I would have thought he was bigger than 7 lbs. I hope for Rob he keeps his dark hair.
Congratulations! He is one handsome little baby. I'm so happy for you guys. So fun you finally may have one with dark hair...
Awww, he's just gorgeous! Newborns are my absolute favorite thing ever. Congrats to your sweet family!
Congratulations!!! This isn't Toni, it's Brittany! She gave me her account so I could view your blog. Your blog is set on private so I can't see it. Could you add my e-mail on your list? THanks!
blelmer22@Yahoo.com
CONGRATS!!! He is just precious!!
Post a Comment