I can't wait........
Wahooo!!! Can't wait to find out what you're having!!!
Hoping your epidural works and baby cooperates! Good luck! We love you!
I hope you don't get sent home!! Good luck, and I can't wait to see that cute bebe.
can't wait to find out what it is!!! Tell rob to give ya a few extra pumps of that epidural for us! And give that sweet baby lots of kisses for us! we love you new baby!
Yay, yay, yay! Hope everything goes well!
oh how exciting! We can't wait!
trying to be patient way over here. hope all is well with you and the new babe.love, lindsay
Right now it's 1:50 AM in Washington. Where is baby? I'm thinking of you!
CONGRATS!!! WE ARE GLADE HE IS FINALLY HERE!!!
I am so excited for you! Hopefully it won't be a long beep!
congrats!!! Glad to hear that Brock, Brynn, and Cole have a new baby brother!
YAY! 4 birthday posts in a row--that's got to be some kind of record.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
I can't wait........
Wahooo!!! Can't wait to find out what you're having!!!
Hoping your epidural works and baby cooperates! Good luck! We love you!
I hope you don't get sent home!! Good luck, and I can't wait to see that cute bebe.
can't wait to find out what it is!!! Tell rob to give ya a few extra pumps of that epidural for us! And give that sweet baby lots of kisses for us!
we love you new baby!
Yay, yay, yay! Hope everything goes well!
oh how exciting! We can't wait!
trying to be patient way over here. hope all is well with you and the new babe.
love, lindsay
Right now it's 1:50 AM in Washington. Where is baby? I'm thinking of you!
CONGRATS!!! WE ARE GLADE HE IS FINALLY HERE!!!
I am so excited for you! Hopefully it won't be a long beep!
congrats!!! Glad to hear that Brock, Brynn, and Cole have a new baby brother!
YAY! 4 birthday posts in a row--that's got to be some kind of record.
Post a Comment