Mike would definitely agree with taking a hotdog over a birthday cake. He always asks for pies on his b-day. Tell Rob happy late birthday from us. We aren't so good about birthdays in the family.
Man, we were at the dentist yesterday. I didn't realize it was his birthday. Hopefully he didn't have to deal with cranky kids {like my daughter} all day.
That's why he makes such a great scout master. Happy B'day, Rob!
PS. I just saw my WA kids on my lunch hour today........they are having a great time! (I think that had their first TX trip to target, Grandma T style) I look a Brynn and it reminds me so much of you. I can't wait to spend sometime with them.
Oh yes, this is true. I remember the year I picked his name for Christmas and I bought him some sausage. Who buys sausage for a Christams present?! He loved it!He is so easy to please. Happy B-day Rob!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Rob! Treat yourself a yummy dutch oven dessert. And a sausage.
Mike would definitely agree with taking a hotdog over a birthday cake. He always asks for pies on his b-day. Tell Rob happy late birthday from us. We aren't so good about birthdays in the family.
Happy Birthday Rob! Hope you had a good one!
Man, we were at the dentist yesterday. I didn't realize it was his birthday. Hopefully he didn't have to deal with cranky kids {like my daughter} all day.
Happy late Birthday Rob! May your life be filled with 6 dollar burgers and fly fishing...oh wait, it already is!
Happy late b-day.
That's why he makes such a great scout master. Happy B'day, Rob!
PS. I just saw my WA kids on my lunch hour today........they are having a great time! (I think that had their first TX trip to target, Grandma T style) I look a Brynn and it reminds me so much of you. I can't wait to spend sometime with them.
Hmm, I thought the results of the taste-testing ranked Nathan's over ballpark... :) Happy birthday, Rob!
Oh yes, this is true. I remember the year I picked his name for Christmas and I bought him some sausage. Who buys sausage for a Christams present?! He loved it!He is so easy to please. Happy B-day Rob!
Oh, and please... more pics of Cody.
Post a Comment