Found these switch plates here.


(This is my favorite. Great for a girl's room. Although I am tempted to put it in my own room, and surely I don't have to tell you in which position the light switch would be!)


(This is my favorite. Great for a girl's room. Although I am tempted to put it in my own room, and surely I don't have to tell you in which position the light switch would be!)
8 comments:
I LOVE the first one! Where did you find those?
Who knew that stressed is desserts spelled backwards???? I never did. That is excellent!
I understand myself more today than yesterday.....I have always done things backwards.....
I love them! Great find!
So cute!
I think my switch plate would say sleeping at the top and sleeping at the bottom. At this point, I could have a flashlight shining directly into my eyeballs and I would still be able to sleep. Motherhood=Sleepy.
I love those!!
I love those! Maybe I should get one for the girls room and they would actually sleep in the Off position. Wishful thinking! Where are the pics of Cody? How about a little video? Love ya!
Those are so cute! I love the middle on with the flowers, and of course the last one. Mine would say "grumpy" or "sleeping"....or another fitting one would be "walking zombie" or "sleeping." It's the no sleep/pregnancy thing.
Post a Comment