These two keep me company while the others are away.
I'm pretty sure they got my back...or maybe they are plotting to one day team up and do all kinds of things behind my back. Either way, they've got me covered.
Isn't Cole already doing all kinds of things behind your back? :) But even if they do team up for mischief, how can you get upset with so much cuteness?
8 comments:
Those are the cutest home boys ever!!
Cody is looking so much like Brynn.
Oh my goodness Cody is so adorable (of course Cole is super cute too)! I just want to hold him again!
Gorgeous boys!
Sorry I missed you at Target this morning. I would have loved to chat with you!
You and your home boys need to get to Texas. I need to get some Cole and Cody time.
Thanks so much for the blog invite! It is fun to see what you have been up to...your family is adorable!!
Isn't Cole already doing all kinds of things behind your back? :) But even if they do team up for mischief, how can you get upset with so much cuteness?
Your boys are so cute! I haven't seen Cody in awhile. He definitely looks a little more Asian. In fact, he reminds me a little of my kids.
Those boys are going to be lady killers! The girls don't have a chance! They are too darn cute! Love ya'll!
Post a Comment