Me 1:55 pm. No make-up.

I am out of my pajamas though. I need to go to Wal-Mart. I wonder if my family will protest if I serve scrambled eggs for dinner? Cole won't. Eggs are his favorite. I wonder if anyone will notice if I go to Wal-Mart like this? What am I talking about...it's Wal-Mart. I desperately need to vacuume my house. I did pick up a few fuzz balls off the floor. We'll call it good! I need to do laundry. Brock wore the same underwear he had on yesterday. Sorry bud. Cody has been in this outfit sense yesterday. Sorry bud. Where has this day gone? What's that hymn that keeps playing over and over again in my head? Have I done any good in the world today? I am going to throw together a bomb FHE. We'll count that. I'm tired, but I'm smiling in this pic. I think I am surviving. Cody just smiled at me. Cole is yelling at me that if I don't come now...he is going to wipe himself. I'm out!




8 comments:
No make up and still gorgeous. I love peeking into your head.
p.s. no make up here either.
Yeah I'm with you on the make-up thing. It's a good day if I'm dressed and ready by the afternoon. I swear there is always so much to do but I never get it done. That's life right? :)By the way, Cody is ADORABLE.
You are beautiful Kristin.
You are just so cute! And I miss being your neighbor.
I love your motherhood humor, or at least I like to keep myself in the dark about how crazy our life is with four kids. No sleep, school volunteering, no make up, endless trips to the store for more milk, more diapers, more wipes, etc. Loving the life! Miss you!
I love your blog. You look great without makeup. I think its amazing you're smiling. I tend to be a little more crabby with less than 8 hours of sleep.
I remember when I was too afraid to go *anywhere* without makeup. Now I insist on having at least a couple days a week exempt from getting ready. And there's nothing like a trip to walmart to make you feel better about yourself, even if you're wearing pajamas and no makeup!
Post a Comment