Thursday, February 21, 2008

Danke Schoen

For the past couple of days I have felt this plague of a desire to thank a few who are due a little bit of gratitude from grateful me.

*Thank you to the ultrasound tech for saying over and over again how beautiful all my baby's parts are.

(Andelin baby #4)

*Thank you Sadlers for a great time in Portland.

(Cole at the Portland PUMP IT UP. Yes, we made him do it! He was fine once he got to the bottom.)

*Thank you to my cousin Leigh for the vintage video. One word: PRICELESS.

*Thank you Mom for the Heart Day Cookies. A big hit as always.


So much to be grateful for.

9 comments:

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Oh my gosh your baby is so CUTE! I love the look on Brynn’s face and those cookies are adorable.. Did your mom make them or order them? Cole looks totally un-sure but I'm sure he wanted to go again once he hit the bottom:) It looks like you had a great week.

leigh said...

So the link to LEIGH doesn't work. I'm thinking you're talking about the worst music video ever. Anyway, thanks for the mention. I will start the tagged post soon.

Alicia Leppert said...

Aw...gotta love the 3D baby pictures! What a cute baby. I'm gonna take a guess that you're not finding out what you're having?

leigh said...

okay - I was confused. The vintage video, with naked babies, grammie in cute little clothes and hats, and our great grand-parents! Wow - I'm loving the video too.

tharker said...

Andelin baby #4's profile looks just like Cole! What a gorgeous shot.

I love the look on Cole's face as he is going down. Priceless!

And Brynn. Sweet Brynn. It's so cute to see her act silly, just because I usually only see the quiet, bashful side of Brynn. Love her.

::lindsay said...

Love the ultrasound pic! It's gonna be another cute baby for you guys! The pictures of Cole and Brynn are priceless too.

Karen said...

I can't wait to see baby in person. Soooo precious! Love you

cate create said...

I'm so glad you posted the ultrasound picture! So fun to see that! What a sweet face. He/she looks just like the baby pictures of the other three!

Casey said...

We tried to have a 3d ultra sound, but Maya would never look at the ultrasound thing so we could not see her face. It is cool when it works though.