All right. . .so I'm not getting a poem or an original composition for my birthday. I've made peace with that. What brings me the most birthday bliss is the day spent with my family (poem or not). However, I will not stop dreaming because next year. . .I'm wishing for a trip to this place.

(Atlantis anyone?)
Oh. . . and I'm wishing for world peace.
Hey, a girl can dream, right?




14 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday! I hope all of your Birthday wishes come true:) You are an Amazing person and I am so fortunate to be able to count you among my friends.
Have a Very Happy Day!
Happy Birthday to my niece and good friend. I have loved watching you grow up into a wonderful lady, wife, and mom. I wish you a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday kristin! Keep your fingers crossed and maybe that world peace thing will happen!!! I'd vote for the trip first though!
I left you a comment at Danyelle's spot, but I will wish you a Happy Birthday here too.
Happy Happy Birthday!
Atlantis...go for it!
Happy Birthday Kristin!
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day, and all of your wishes come true.
Um, Atlantis? Yes please!
Happy Birthday!
Happy B-day! See you in a couple weeks. Love you!
happy sweet little birthday*
love, lindsay
Ooo, take me too! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, Kristin! Hope you have a sweet little day today!
Happy Birthday!
I hope you get spoiled a bit today.
Happy Birthday Kristin! I was going to call you last night until jacks head started gushing blood and a neighbor stopped by at 10 pm... so I'll call ya today... maybe I'll profess my love for you too... it is valentines day!!
Go to wholesomewear.com Pick out your favorite suit and I will get it for you for your birthday :) perfect for after the baby
Post a Comment