Okay, that picture is FREAKING ME OUT!
I remember that day. Brock was so little then. I guess there was no permanent damage done, but that is pretty scary looking!
haha oh my gosh!!
That is real???
That.Is.Scary!
That is hilarious! Looks like Brock was a natural-born ball player!
This picture is hilarious, I can totally see Rob doing something like that.
That is so funny. This is totally something that would be attempted at our house. With me, screaming in the background.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Okay, that picture is FREAKING ME OUT!
I remember that day. Brock was so little then. I guess there was no permanent damage done, but that is pretty scary looking!
haha oh my gosh!!
That is real???
That.Is.Scary!
That is hilarious! Looks like Brock was a natural-born ball player!
This picture is hilarious, I can totally see Rob doing something like that.
That is so funny. This is totally something that would be attempted at our house. With me, screaming in the background.
Post a Comment