This weekend we took a road trip, and no road trip is complete in this family without some uninhibited rocking out in the car (this I learned from my MOM.)
*keep the music on my playlist going to hear what exactly we were rocking out to.
That is quite possibly one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Cole was cracking me up! Especially when he supplemented the head banging with the arms. Classic.
Yeah, what's with Rob's salty look?? Brock and Cole were crazy dancers. At the beginning it looks like Brock is hiding from a stinky something... it looked painful! :)
I'm going to have to show that one to the boys. They will love it! Cole cracks me up - never a dull moment with him around. So glad you're back. We were all going through withdrawls.
8 comments:
That is hilarious! Love the song, love the kids rockin' out, love it!
Cole has a sweet headbanger thing going on!
I love Rob's enthusiasm too. Strangely, while watching that part I had a perfect image of what Spencer's reaction would be also!
When I think of rocking out in the car, I always think of 3 year old Brock rockin out to Justin Timberlake! My kids love him too ;)
That is quite possibly one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Cole was cracking me up! Especially when he supplemented the head banging with the arms. Classic.
I Love it! It looks like everyone was having a rockin' good time:) How did the rest of the trip go?
Yeah, what's with Rob's salty look?? Brock and Cole were crazy dancers. At the beginning it looks like Brock is hiding from a stinky something... it looked painful! :)
I'm sure that mom is proud! I know that Rob dances in the car only when he's driving to his next fishing hole!
I'm going to have to show that one to the boys. They will love it! Cole cracks me up - never a dull moment with him around. So glad you're back. We were all going through withdrawls.
I love it when Cole shimmies in his seat. He is so stinkin' cute! hilarious!
Post a Comment