Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tagged (for the first time ever)

Terilyn tagged me and so here goes. . .
Rules:
1. Answer the questions
2. Tag others and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

Questions:

-10 years ago. . .

I would have almost been married a year and was living in a nasty studio apartment in Provo. The kind of apartment where you could watch TV, cook dinner, and take a bath all at the same time (I am not even joking).

-5 things on my list of things to do today. . .

1. Call and set up RS visits
2. Clean kids bathroom
3. Go thru maternity clothes
4. Activity Day treats
5. Ohh. .. .and drink tons of water for my ultrasound appointment!

-Snacks I enjoy. . .

Love a bowl of cereal (anytime of day), graham crackers and milk, chips and salsa, and granola bars.
*NOTE: Because I am pregnant and still nauseated, this list may be totally different 6 months from now or even 6 minutes from now.



-Three bad habits. . .

1. Blowing things out of proportion in my head.
2. Not being sensitive enough.
3. Biting my nails during movies.

-Five places I've lived

Carrollton, Texas
San Ramon, California
Duluth, Georgia
Naperville, Illinois
Renton, Washington


-5 jobs I have had


Linens N' Things
Chess King (cheesy mall retail store)
Marshalls
Receptionist at Parkway Construction Co.
Receptionist at Fire King of Seattle


-5 things people don't know about me


-I can kind of draw.
-I eat all my sandwiches dry. (no mustard, no mayo)
-Bridges scare me. (Driving off a bridge=worst nightmare)
-I've gotten a spray tan before.
-I sat two rows behind Julia Roberts and her husband at a movie theater in New York.


-What if I suddenly had a million dollars. . .


I would travel, travel, travel (and take everyone I know with me)

I am tagging: Leigh, Karen C. (now you have to post), and Ashley E.

11 comments:

Marilyn said...

Kristin, that apartment sounds really really awful.

Really? No Mayo? No mustard? I am the complete opposite, lots of mayo, tons of mustard.

Suz said...

Bridges are one of my hugest fears too. I hate driving over them.

Alicia Leppert said...

Can I just say your blog has quickly become one of my favorites? The more I get to know you the more I want to learn about you. You are so hilarious. I'm so glad you started a blog.

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

I too am so glad you started a blog! I have to say a dry sandwich just wouldn't cut the mustard for me though.

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

I tagged you with this same thing yesterday and just realized I forgot to tell ya! Sorry:0 I am so glad you did it no matter who tagged you it was fun reading:)

Heather said...

I don't usually do mayo either, but I like some deli mustard....

tharker said...

I like my sandwich wet just as much as you love it dry.

Do you remember that first ghetto we lived in when we were first married? I daresay we may have had the same apartment, just different towns!

Sorry, I used "daresay". I've obviously been WAY too involved in Pride and Predjudice!

cate create said...

First of all, you are an incredible artist, and can do more than "kinda draw." Secondly, you are one of the most sensitive people I know (in a good way), and lastly, who doesn't love a bowl of cereal any time of day...especially if it's soggy!

Lee said...

I miss having you for a neighbor!! Why do I always have to move? And I agree with Catherine, I think you are sensitive, in the good way. You are aware of those around you and of others. And I get the no mayo, but I *heart* mustard.

jennis said...

I'm glad you still like me even after I "helped" you guys find that horrible apartment! :) And did you like dry sandwiches before you married Rob (who has always been a dry sandwich person)?

b.rad said...

FAKE AND BAKE! are you kidding me. I dont know if thats the same as spray on but that's funny! NICE