Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm Not Dry Yet



My daughter, the sensory kid, cannot get dressed in the morning until she is completely dry. This means a lot of time spent laying on her bedroom floor in her towel. Cole has taken to joining her. I couldn't resist the photo opp.

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

Thanks for the recipe.

Your children are so gorgeous.

cate create said...

I want one of those towels for myself! Love your blog and your playlist, slideshow...everything about it. It makes me want to get mine finished! I'll probably be calling you with more questions.

dandee said...

It looks like Brynn has figured out how to use her sensory issues to her advantage. I wish that could work for me.

Cute pic!

Ashley said...

Thanks so much for inviting me to your blog! I'm so excited to be updated on the family happenings! And it's more for me to look at during boring work!

Karen said...

Brynn's sensory issues rubbed off on miss grace, who cried all morning because her jeans were itchy, too tight, too loose, making her sweat, and everything else. Drama Queen is an understatement. I should have sent her to school in her hooded towel with a belt. Love ya

Suz said...

That is a cute picture!

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Thanks so much for the invite! Your kids are wonderful and so beautiful. I'm so glad we can keep in touch this way:)

tharker said...

Thanks for the invite Kristin.

I'm so glad that you've started a blog. I love your slideshow too. Your kids are so cute.

And referring to your post below, you're right, Cole IS hilarious!

Alicia Leppert said...

"my daughter, the sensory kid" I love it! What a sweet picture.