Brynn asked if she could have a Valentine's Day party this year. Here is quick recap of the happenings.
A little crafting.
(The girls had fun making these heart rings.)

A little duck-duck-goose. (heart-heart-valentine in this case)

A little cup cake decorating.

A little smores action. (complete with pink marshmellows)

(The girls liked the whole roasting marshmellows thing. Who doesn't?)

And one BIG smile out of this girl! Which makes any effort absolutely worth it.

And one BIG smile out of this girl! Which makes any effort absolutely worth it.




16 comments:
You are such a good mama. Looks like a fantastic day!
What a great idea that Brynn had! Looks like they all had a great time. Josh just saw this picture and said, "That looks like fun, I want to have a Valentine's party today." Sorry bud, one day too late ;)
Parties are so fun but, little girl partie are Super fun! It looks like everyone had a blast. you really are such a good mommy:)Lucky lucky kiddos.
Abby had a great time and you did THE BEST job planning out every detail!
those rings are such a good idea! looks like brynn had a fun valentines!
Sarah was so happy for the rest of the day, after going to your house and doing cute crafts and playing with Brynn. Thank you so much for making her Valentine's Day so special!
Brynn you are the luckiest to have a mom like Kristin.
How fun. That roasting marshmallows thing was such a great idea! I would have LOVED that when I was a kid.
Karen, your Mom, Grammie, Kendall and I thought that we would like to have a LEAP YEAR PARTY! (ok I threw in a few names to encourage you.) Could you take care of that for us.
You did such a good job! Brynn's smile says it all.
So so cute. And all this mixed in with your birthday and Valentine's Day? You are incredible!
how come boys weren't invided? I would have come!
I want to come to a valentine's party with crafts and goodies. How fun!
What a great valentines celebration for Brynn! You ARE such a good mama!
FYI - I tagged you, you'll have to go to my site to see what I mean!
Good job being the FUN mom!
I tagged ya. So, check out my blog for details:)
I'm glad I got to see the pictures, Faith loved it! By the way thanks for inviting me to your blog!
Post a Comment