
So. . .what's it like to live a day in this woman's head. I made an attempt to log a few of my thoughts on this day, February 5, 2008. I wonder if a year from now my random thoughts will be that much different from what they were today?
- The Lord has promised me wisdom as a mother to my 3 children.
I wonder if I am tapping into any of that yet? - I wonder if Heath Ledger really died of an accidental overdose?
- My son Cole is hilarious!
- I wonder if I have said anything lately that may have offended someone?
- I have good friends.
- I really need new kitchen rags! (not a word dandee!)
- I can't stand the state of my bathrooms for much longer.
- My daughter is already acting like a teenager.
- That person looks completely unfriendly and cold. . .Kristin, you shouldn't rush to judgement.
- My husband is being sweet to me tonight. . . what does he want?
- I am so worthless after I put my kids to bed.
- I need some chocolate.
- What a blessing my little family is to me (I thought this after I stood and watched each of them sleeping peacefully in their beds)
- I better go to bed.
Side Notes:
-These are just a sampling. A revealing of all my thoughts would have been frightening for all.
-Yes, I purposefully made my bed before I took this picture.




4 comments:
I am laughing and smiling. Those very thoughts cross my head often. I believe Heath Ledger died of an overdose, but is it an accident if your doing cocaine? Good job for making your bed and you better buy new rags before mom comes! Love you
Don't worry about the rags, your birthday is coming up.
I love getting a glimpse inside your head.
p.s. um, why are you so gorgeous!?! My self-portraits NEVER turn out!
It's nice to know that I'm thinking similar thoughts (and that you have worse ones - I do.) My fave is the lovely family one after everyone's in bed. Aren't they so sweet then? (and a few other times of the day too.)
Just wait there will come a time when your kid puts you to bed and looks and smiles.
Maybe that is because I am so old and tired.
Post a Comment