As to the battle between cleaning the bathrooms and dying to make a few earring ideas I had floating around in my head. . .
Jewelry won!
(Mostly due to the fact that I could be completely sedentary while doing it.)
(retro mocha colored hoops with navy crystals)
P.S. Sorry family for the current condition of the bathrooms in this house. I promise to do them tomorrow. Unless of course I'm pulled in some other more pleasant direction.





13 comments:
I am lovin' the earrings! That's okay you didn't clean the house. If you cleaned, tomorrow the house would be all messy and then there wouldn't be any tangible proof of what you had done with your time. Since you made earrings, you definitely have tangible proof of what you did with your day. See, I think I can justify anything.
Wow Linds that was good! Your jewelery is fab!
Love both of the earrings. Bathrooms will always need cleaning, but they can wait. Cute jewelry, now that cannot wait!
i think rob should do the bathrooms, heh heh
Good idea Jen!
way cute kristin!!!
So cute, I too am being pulled away from important household duties, but blogging and making cd's is way more fun than laundry and dishes.
Being creative is always more fun than doing our real jobs. I vote with Jennis.
could have done with out the indago girls playing on my work computer while i check all the blogs!!
Sorry Brad! I know how you feel about chick bands.
Awesome. I love pair number two!
they are both so cute!
and that is a compliment you would NOT have gotten if you cleaned your bathrooms;)
Very cute! I'm glad the earrings won out over the bathroom. Here almost ANYTHING wins over doing the bathrooms!
Amanda
Post a Comment