Monday, April 7, 2008

What's this?

Not a picture of my kids watching conference!
(Thankfully the talks come out in the Ensign. . the only real way I get to take them in.)

Instead, a picture of the first day of SPRING BREAK!


No running around like crazy tring to get everyone showered, dressed, fed, and off to school on time. Just jammies, cartoons, and buttermilk pancakes!

Side note: Brock is not picking his nose in this pic, but even if he was. . .I don't care. . .did I mention it's SPRING BREAK!

8 comments:

Karen said...

It looks like there's room for me and my kids on that couch. I'll be right over. Yeah, I love Spring Break!

Alicia Leppert said...

I love this. I'm so glad we're not the only ones spending our first day of spring break this way. I told my kids "we're not watching movies all week" immediately followed by, "so what do you want to watch?"

Heather said...

How fun. And I am so glad conference comes in the Ensign too!

tharker said...

Here, Here!!

I didn't shower until 11:30 today, and even then...I didn't wash my hair! I love Spring Break!

::lindsay said...

I think it may be a universal rule that one must completely hang out and do nothing for the first day of spring break. It's so nice and relaxing.

I'm so glad conference comes in the Ensign as well. Between my kids not paying attention and my baby crying, I did not take in nearly as much as I wanted to.

Jerry & Tanya said...

Ok, I want to know exactly how long the kids really enjoyed relaxing on the couch, before you heard, "So what are we going to do today? I'm bored. Can I have a friend over?" To which you say, we're not going anywhere till you clean up your room." Next thing you know they're back relaxing on the couch. Did I remember that right? Anyway, hope you and the kids enjoy a nice Spring Break! Give them all hugs for me.

Marilyn said...

I adore Spring Break. Sleeping in, spring cleaning, not being busy! Love it!

PRP said...

Looks delightful! I hope the rest of the week goes just as well!