*For no good reason my daughter gave me this note:

Thank you sweet girl. . .I needed that.*For no good reason, other than the fact she could tell I needed help, my mother-in-law chased Cole around for an entire little league baseball game so I could actually sit and watch Brock play.
Thank you "best ever mother-in-law". . .I needed that.
*For no good reason, other than the fact that I am super hormonal, a friend let me cry on her shoulder.
Thank you friend. . .I needed that.
*For no good reason, I got an e-mail from a friend who mentioned that I looked beautiful on Sunday.
Thank you friend. . .pregnant me really needed that!
* Today I will do something for someone for no good reason because who knows. . .maybe they really need it.




14 comments:
awww, that is so nice!! I am glad that you are having such wonderful things happen when you need them. :)
Isn't it interesting that the people who did these kind things for you probably saw them as no big deal, but to you they mean everything because you NEEDED them right then? I'm always amazed how this little thing called service works for both the giver and the receiver.
You did look beautiful yesterday!
That is so nice! I love it when people lighten my load and when I have the chance to lighten theirs. It makes everything so much better.
what a sweet note!!! For no good reason i will try to do something nice for someone else!
you did look beautiful on sunday, you don't see the pregnant glow on yourself only on others:)
Makes for a great day for sure! So glad you've got little acts of kindness to keep you going!
You make me cry. I luv u 2.
What a sweet darling girl you have. The last note Carson wrote was one to Jared. Jared was really tired and a little grouchy so it said, "Dad, go to bed!" Yeah, I don't think that one really tugged on the heart strings like yours did.
I love it when I'm the recipient of nice things like that. You are clearly surrounded by great people in your life!
Ok. I should have said "wow you look amazing" rather than "do you want to go VTing?" Sorry about that!
Good thing you have great friends.
I love it when things happen just when you need them. What a sweet little girl Brynn is.
AWWW! You have an amazing mother n law! We all want to grow up and be like Paula!
And for your pregnant belly....I wish I could only look as good as you do when I was pregnant!
I think the neat thing is that you are ALWAYS doing nice things for others and you don't even realize how much you do for people.
I just realized that my new template has red polka dots and is similar to yours. For some reason that didn't hit me until just now. I wasn't trying to copy you, I promise :) Yours is cuter than mine, so maybe it's okay!
Such a beautiful post. I love "For No Good Reason" kind of deeds. They are the best!
I love this post. Thanks for lifting me today!
Post a Comment