Saturday, April 26, 2008

What Not to Wear

In an increased effort to dress my age, while still maintaining some measure of coolness, I have decided to make this my new motto. (pregnant or not)

Although the rise in ultra low rise jeans has made this very difficult, I will not give up. I refuse to settle for the "mom jeans" complete with front butt.

Who's with me?

12 comments:

PRP said...

I'm totally with you! Nothing is worse than Mom jeans, except maybe Mom hair...

Heather said...

Please inform me if I'm ever sporting either of those trends.

tharker said...

I am SO with you!

b.rad said...

I raise my hand to that vote. JUST SAY NO!!

Toni said...

i'm with ya! no more mom jeans, no more mom jeans!

Lee said...

ROFL THat is hilarious.. the front butt. Seriously who wears them? HIDEOUS! And I have been there with you forever.

dandee said...

I am with you. When I am skinny again, I'm buying the jeans of my dreams.

::lindsay said...

I'm with you Kristin! Nothing is worse than mom jeans, especially if they have those front pleats!

Marilyn said...

I'm with Danyelle, (silly Danyelle, you are already skinny) I'm getting me some really great jeans when I lose this weight!

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Unfortunately me and mom jeans have been fat friends oops that should say fast friends but I guess it's the same thing :) for way too long!! After this baby I'm determined to get back into something more flattering and a lot less fattering :)

Karen said...

I think there is something worse than mom jeans.... Grandma Jeans. No offense to all the grandmas I love and know!!!!

Alicia Leppert said...

Seriously, if you need the mom jeans with the front pleats to make room for your front butt, you're in serious trouble.

I LOVE the drawing. It captures the mom jeans so perfectly. I WILL be the 80 year old rocking my low-rise bootcuts.