Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ear Wear

I've been beading with vintage components and here are a few of my creations.

(I like this pair because it takes vintage beads and puts a modern twist on them)

(These flowers are posts for a more conservative self.)


Apparently I am into red. Really needing to get myself some red maternity something or other!

13 comments:

tharker said...

Oh, I love those flowers. Great job Kristen! (As if we expected anything other than fabulous. Your handiwork is always beautiful.)

Alicia Leppert said...

I love them! Those flowers are so adorable. I too LOVE red.

Toni said...

love these! and I personally love those colors together so much!

Suz said...

I love both pair. Very creative.

dandee said...

You are so talented! Love them, want them, NEED them!

Lee said...

Those are great. Do you sell earrings? I would be happy to buy some.

Lovely Lindsay said...

that first pair is gorgeous! how does one go about getting a pair of your creations?
thank you for my sweet birthday yesterday. we love your little family.
love, lindsay

Karen said...

Really cool and unique. I too love the first pair. It makes me want to go buy a bright red shirt.

Heather said...

Very adorable...

Kate said...

I love them! I am just so blown away everytime you post your creations :) You are going to have to teach me a thing or two.
Where do you buy your beads?

::lindsay said...

Love them! You guys need to do another jewelry show.

Marilyn said...

Kristin, I. LOVE. that first pair. I love the second pair too, but I REALLY love the first pair so much.

Ummm. Etsy?

naturaljoy said...

when and where can I buy this stuff!