Monday, March 3, 2008

Texas is the place I really LOVE to be!

There is nothing quite like going home. Especially when going home means spending time with possibly the greatest people on the planet. Here are a few of the high lights.

*A concert in Austin.


(My sister sees Buble for the first time. Look at her face. Pure Joy!)



(Toni, Karen, and I standing with MB.)


*A Whole Lot of Shopping!!!!!



(I got this at GapMaternity. Love it!)


*A little Elmer Family Craziness


(A game of Red Rover with the grandkids. Sorry about the picture Mom. I had to. It's too cute!)



(My brother with his little boy Nate.)


* A photo shoot (courtesy of Toni) with this baby girl!


(go here to see a few of the pics.)

*And a YMCA Celebration

(My grandpa was the founder of the Town North YMCA. They had a huge 50th Anniversary bash while we were there complete with dinner and dancing. And yes. . my pregnant self was on that dance floor!

So, family+ friend + 5 days away= way too much fun! And to top it all off, I came home to a clean house, zero laundry, and some flowers. Someone pinch me!


(Oh. . .and did I mention I got to see him.)

16 comments:

tharker said...

I didn't know you were going to see him!!! That does it. It sounds like the absolutely perfect trip!

I'm glad you guys got go, and have such a great time with your family. Toni did SUCH a great job on Audrey's pictures. She is an awesome photographer.

Love the dress, and love the picture of your mom. She is adorable!!

dandee said...

Can we go back today? You have me missing everyone already!

dandee said...

That picture of Grandma T is THE BEST!

Karen said...

A week to remember for sure!!! Can't wait to see you again with baby in tote.

Toni said...

:pinch: !! It was WAY too much fun! I wish you could have stayed longer! It was so much having you! I can't wait until you come back with the kiddos in the summer, and new baby!!! We'll be taking LOTS of pictures of that one!!!! And I'm sorry, i just have to ask.. did you get permission from grandma T for that posting that shot?!?!? haha! It's the best!!! And who did you say that hot guy was holding Taters? I wanna piece of that!

Heather said...

So much fun!! Texas rocks.

Ashley said...

I'm trying to convince brad to move to texas! We both are sorry we missed out on all the fun... that picture of tanya is the best! Haha.

::lindsay said...

I'm glad you had a fun time on your trip! That's great you are so close to your family.

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Sounds like You had an amazing week and a Great homecoming too! Love the dress by the way.

Suz said...

COME BACK, WE MISS YOU! It is always wonderful to spend time with you.

All you that know my sister, Grandma T, have to just smile when you are around her. She sure knows how to have fun. I love her sooooo much, may the rest of us try to be a little more like her and ENJOY EVERY STAGE OF OUR LIFE. RED ROVER RED ROVER WATCH OUT GRANDMA T WERE ALL COMING OVER! (we love to be around you and Papa J)

Way to go Rob on the house, the laundry and FLOWERS!

Kristin your loved in WA and TX. I'm glad you had a great time.

Lovely Lindsay said...

i'm so happy that you had some good adventures. welcome home! i'm sure your family is glad to have you back. **
love, lindsay

Lee said...

Looks like you had an awesome time!! I bet getting a chance to spend time with your family is the best. I am not looking forward to moving away from mine.

Alicia Leppert said...

Your family does seem so awesome. I can't believe how much your showing now! That dress is adorable and and I can imagine how cute it will be on you! Glad you had such a great trip.

Marilyn said...

Getting away is the best thing a mother can do! It helps everyone appreciate their roles so much more.

And getting to see MB is like icing on a delicious cake.

Jerry & Tanya said...

It's clear to see where Karen gets her running skills.
A big Texas size note of appreciation to Rob for finishing Kristin's trip off perfectly ( she didn't have to stay up all night and into the next day catching up on laundry). Kristin, I think he is a KEEPER!

Jerry & Tanya said...

Kristin wheres my picture on this blog site grandma T made it. I thought for sure you would have picked up on my lightning speed on duck duck goose, but noooo grand ma T made the cut but not Papa J. Oh well... Rob cut it out your making the rest of us look bad..
Papa JJJJJ