Brynn loves to decorate Easter eggs. We do it every year. The only problem is we do it the day before Easter and have less than 24 hours to enjoy our creations. This year we are going to decorate eggs early. I am even going to try blowing out the eggs first. (We'll see how that goes. Anyone have any tips?) I found a couple of egg decorating ideas I want to try with her. They are super easy and look pretty too.
(These eggs were dyed with old lace trimmings rubber banded around them before sticking them in the dye.)I'll keep you "posted" (blogger pun there) as to the final results!





10 comments:
Those eggs are gorgeous. I can't wait to see your creations!
Wow, we just dump them in color and call it good. I can't wait to see what you come up with.
I ditto Heather. We did ours this weekend and it was totally of the dump and swirl variety. Can't wait to see how those beauties turn out!
if your heuvos turn out that good you should probably sell them to the highest bidder!
i love the first idea! Those are darn cute! I am still thinking of a good idea for ours :) Can't wait to see what you come up with!
those lace ones are gorgeous! i'm trying to figure out a way to tie-dye some... any ideas?
Ok. You have my vote for funnest mom ever! My kids are lucky to get in on the action! Last year I seriously let them all do two and called it because they were dunking whole hands and then wiping them on their shirts... Not to mention the three separate batches of dye because so much got spilled they hardly had enough to get two eggs each covered... My goal this year is simple... Plastic all the way baby. A girl has to know when to call it ya know? Meanwhile I will be thinking of the day when the patience I am continually praying for finally arrives. Because seriously, then and only then we will do cool stuff like you ;) Happy eggorating and I can't wait to see the final project.
I can't wait to see how they turn out...
I was just thinking the same thing. Every year we dye eggs the night before and we enjoy them one day. Come Monday they're already "old Easter eggs." I'm glad you reminded me to do it earlier this year.
And those eggs are gorgeous!! The most creative we get is drawing on eggs with a white crayon before dipping. Woo hoo!
Oh... how cool! I can't wait to see how they turn out. I just do the ghetto paas dye. I am not nearly as cool. I remember blowing them out when I was a kid.. I was curious so I took the eggs outside and tried it. It worked, I used a nail to tap a hole on each end a blew. Good luck!
Post a Comment