Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Big Egg Reveal

So this is one of the Martha Stewart Easter egg ideas, done Andelin style. Not quite as cool as Martha's, but Brynn and I had fun doing them.(Brynn insisted we do a few "boy" eggs for Cole and Brock. Thus, the prehistoric punch found its way into our project.)

If I'm being completely honest. . .the eggs dyed with lace trimmings. . not happening. Pregnant and tired Mom resurfaced and crafty and creative Mom went back to wherever she goes until we need her again. Until then, we will be enjoying our Easter eggs and appreciating crafty and creative Mom's handy work and her superior egg blowing out abilities!

13 comments:

tharker said...

The eggs turned out so cute. I love the dinosaur. I'm sure that Brynn had such a great time doing this with you.

By the way, Josh loved having your mom in class yesterday! He thought that was SO cool.

dandee said...

The eggs look great! Could I borrow you egg blowing skills?

PRP said...

They look awesome to me!

Karen said...

Those are cool. Brynn is so cute to think of her brothers. Oh, my baby is 10 months and the creative crafty mother in our house is missing. I'm not sure if she will ever resurface

Alicia Leppert said...

Those are so fun! I can't believe you blew them out! That is incredible. Your tired, pregnant Mommy blows my creative, fun Mommy out of the water!

Heather said...

Love it...

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Those turned out so nice! Well done Super Mom :)

meohmyers said...

So cute! I can't believe Easter is only a few days away! I better get crackin'! :)

::lindsay said...

They look great to me. I think I might have to give that a try!

Terilyn said...

I love the eggs. I am sure that Brynn had so much fun with "creative, prego mom" You are awesome.
We're lucky if they get done the night before. Easter always throws me for a loop.

Lee said...

Those eggs are awesome!! You did a terrific job. I need to get my groove on.

b.rad said...

NICE HUEVOS!!! I'll take the dino one!

Ashley said...

love the eggs! I didn't even realize it was easter! Oh brother, better get a move on!