Guess what I got in my hands?
True to form my husband brought home yet another creature from one of his fishing excersions. I cannot tell you how many frogs, lizards, and snakes my husband has plucked out of their natural habitat and brought home to show the kids. Brock, Brynn, and Cole love it! I'm not so sure these creatures are as thrilled seeing as their immediate futures seem to be a little less bright.
This girl will hold anything her brother does.
This boy is not quite as brave, but he did let the frog rest on his shoe long enough for me to snap this picture.




11 comments:
Seriously. Your house can always be counted on when my kids want to see a good creature or two. I still remember the first time that I met you. It was when I went to Provo to visit Spencer. While I was there, Rob and Spencer made me watch his HEE-YU-MONGOUS snake eat it's weekly rat. Awesome.
I love the look on Cole's face!
Haha, your kids are so cute! Im not sure i would hold the frog now! That's awesome your kids love it! Have fun with your parents! Hope they don't drive you too crazy... hehe just playin! =)
Look at the look on his face... He looks petrified! Poor guy, eventually he'll love frogs and you wont be able to keep him from bringing them in the house.
Amanda
That frog is kind of cute... but yeah, bringing something home every time might annoy me to.
thankfully the only creature's andrey has brought home from fishing trips is dead fish. just typing the word SNAKE makes me want to pee my pants and cry my eyes out at the same time. not kidding!
brynn is so brave! and cole! just looking at his picture makes me happy.
What a fun thing for your kido's to experience!kudos’s to Rob on the lessons in nature. Cole looks less then thrilled but I'm sure in time he will be digging it just like the other two:)
Aw cute. Do you want another? Jason would be SUPER excited to get rid of Gunther. He keeps trying to pawn him off on other people and has brought up the idea of feeding him to Snakey. How big is Scaley these days?
I remember as a child walking into Rob's room with Jennis and the room was dark and there were a few aquariums filled with reptiles and similar creatures. Looks like Rob hasn't strayed too far from his youth. That's a good thing.
What a fun Dad! Sounds familiar!
That is so cool! I would have loved that as a kid. That's great your kids (most of them, anyway) aren't scared of them. My kids would have been squealing like little girls and hiding behind me.
Wow! I am impressed Brynn will pick up everything Brock does. I didn't realize you always had "creatures" at your house.
Post a Comment