His favorite things to do:
*find every toy with more than 5 pieces and spread those pieces throughout the house in less than 30 seconds.
*talk really loud
*call me Sis. Andelin (thanks to an hour with the Activity Day girls)
*tell other people that they are "out of control" (someone must have said this to him once or twice before.)
*and write on other things besides paper (thank you to the person who invented Magic Eraser)
So, when Cole goes to sleep. . .I breathe an exhausted sigh of relief.

And yet, for some strange reason. . .I look forward to hearing him run down the hallway every morning. I must be insane or maybe just a Mom whose life wouldn't be the same without my very own miniture natural disaster.




12 comments:
Cole is a fresh breath of air...okay maybe more like a very strong breeze...just kidding. I LOVE Cole's personality. He is so funny and I can so relate about the loud voice. (Josh only has ONE volume.) I also think it's hilarious that he calls you Sister Andelin. That boy is a serious keeper!
I love Cole. I will never be able to think of the letter W or giants without smiling and thinking of that sweet little man.
And those lips! Perfection!
Two words kristin: bunji cords!!! I can only imagine the natural disasters brad and i will have if they take after their crazy dad... and i mean that in a very loving way!
Doesn't all of this make you completely and totally ready for number 4. Ready or not... Maybe it will be a girl with Cole's personality. Fun!! This picture makes me miss Cole sooo much. I think I love him a lot more than he loves me. Don't worry, I'm prepared to buy him all the trains and giants he wants until I'm the favorite aunt.
He is so sweet.
ph how i love him! I don't even get to see him that much, and yet I LOVE HIM TO PIECES. and that whole sis. andelin thing made me seriously laugh out loud!
cole is awesome.
He sounds like a blast. Hilarious. I love that he calls you Sis. Andelin and that he tells people they're out of control. What a riot!
I love that cute boy. I love to listen to him talk.
That picture is perfection. I have the girl version living at my house if you're ever interested in a swap.
Love this beautiful post. You have a way with words. And Cole is a gorgeous little boy..."out of control" or not.
Yeah, that whole Quentin-Cole combination is just incredible cuteness with an infinite mischief factor-- at times I'm so glad that Q has a cousin his age who is so similar, and then when I really think about it I get very scared!
Post a Comment