Every year my in-laws do an Easter egg hunt for their grandkids. Every year my kids walk away with Easter baskets that "runith over." This year was no exception. Thank You Grandma and Grandpa!
They're off!
An egg spied.
Taking a break from the hunt to try out Grandma and Grandpa's new playground.
The goods.
A sure sign of a good Easter egg hunt. . .chocolate face!





6 comments:
So fun! Robert and Paula's house has the BEST egg hiding spots!
So much fun!
I love the pic of Brynn. She is so pretty.
Ah, the easter eggs hunts, so much fun :) You have such an adorable family!
We usually ask Kimi what she wants to do today, and she now says "I want to play with Brynn." I think she's the new favorite cousin--you'll have to tell her that. And by the way, I want to seriously thank you for the tip on the Nestle Good Start way back when Cole was eating it. We've been having a heck of a time trying to find a formula that will work for Noah. His tummy seems to be sensitive, and he seems to have acid reflux too. He really likes the taste of this stuff. Anyways, just wanted to say thanks.
Fun Easter egg hunt. This just goes along with our conversation the other night. I do believe you have the best mother-in-law ever!
It was so nice to talk to you the other day and catch up.
Post a Comment