Monday, March 31, 2008

Week in Rewind

Brock had his first one of these!


I finished reading this!


I tried to learn how to do this (solder). Didn't go so well, but I'm not giving up. Anyone ever soldered before?


And I ordered this off a maternity shop on etsy!


(I secretly wanted to order this one!)

*This week I hope to feel some warm weather coming on and I am for sure counting down the days until SPRING BREAK!*

12 comments:

Heather said...

Busy week. Good luck with soldering- don't give up. You'll figure it out.

PRP said...

What's the name of the etsy shop? I seriously need some clothes!

tharker said...

That shirt is adorable, and so very you!

I am having the hardest time truly accepting that our firstborn are 8 years old! It's just strange.

Brocks car turned out great, and he looks awesome!

Happy busy week to ya.

dandee said...

Why didn't you go with the other shirt? [ha, ha]

Brock's car looks great! I love the little guy driving!

Ms. Kristen said...

Yeah for Brock! I would love to be in Cubscouts!
I think you should really buy the other shirt!

Carly Andelin said...

Mike's good at soldering. He's got a kit and has fixed a bunch of computer parts and broken kimi toys.

Suz said...

Pinwood Derby, how cool! Did Brock enjoy it?

Kate said...

Oh, I say you should go back and order that other shirt!! Those are darn cute :)
And, YAY! for Brock!

Karen said...

I love your car Brock. Why didn't you get the MC Hammer shirt. Sooo funny!

leigh said...

I think you should get the other shirt too, it's too great to pass up.

what are you soldering?
did your email address change?

b.rad said...

Wont touch that!!! nice shirt and i did soldering once for my electrical engineering class but i dont think your doing that kind of stuff. How did brock do on the pinewood derby?

b.rad said...

now that i look at the shirts a little more closely, im glad you went with the chandelier thing hanging out of the side of the neck one! good choice!