Friday, March 7, 2008

Just a Moment to Jewel


On occassion I find myself with a "need-to-bead." A friend's birthday gives me just the excuse. I loved these beads the second I saw them. I knotted them on thread so they would lay nicely.


. . .and of course some earrings.


*T.G.I.F.!!!!*
Have a Great Weekend!

14 comments:

Heather said...

Very pretty, you have such great taste.

Toni said...

love these kristin! they remind me of anthropology!!!

Suz said...

Those are beautiful!

Karen said...

My birthday is in 4 months!!! I too love these beads!

Kate said...

Those are ADORABLE!!very very cute :)

tharker said...

You know when my birthday is...and if you need a reminder, I'd be happy to oblige! heehee...

You are so talented Kristin. Every piece of jewelry that I have from you is a treasure to me. I love each one. As I love you!

Lee said...

Seriously.. I want to buy some of those delicious goodies. Those look great!

::lindsay said...

I love the necklace and earrings. Are you ever going to do one of your shows again with Danyelle? I always loved going to those and picking out something cute for myself.

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Okay, so my birthday isn't for months and I am really not looking forward to it but...I found myself being bummed because that is some sweet bead wear!!! You are so talented. I have also been wondering if the two of you are going to put on another show. I really hope so because I hear the last one was great!

Lovely Lindsay said...

dear kristin,
i need those!
love, lindsay
p.s. i love the beads but i think the knots on the end are my favorite part.

Ashley said...

wow, you are going to have to teach me to be crafty!!

Marilyn said...

Oooh, those turned out so cute. I love anything turquoise.

naturaljoy said...

I wish it was my birthday

naturaljoy said...

Where did you get those beads anyway